Custom graphic design services
A graphic designer is a visual communicator, someone who creates visual concepts. We communicate ideas to inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. Because graphic design is becoming increasingly important in the sales and marketing of products it's become an integral part of running a successful business.
My customized graphic design services include a la carte projects you will need including:
- logo design
- media kits
- interactive PDFs
- printed newsletters
- and so much more.
Having worked in the industry for more than 15 years, my experience brings more to the table than just beautiful design — I am a marketing designer incorporating concepts and strategies that are results-driven.
Pricing is based on a per-project basis. Please contact me to set up a1 15 minute consult.
- Design project total is divided into THREE equal payments.
- The first payment is due upon estimate signing and required to hold your spot in the queue (non-refundable). It also cannot go toward another project.
- The second is due before development phase.
- The final project payment is due at project completion/launch.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Project timeline is determined by the kind of project and will be outlined in the estimate. Project timelines cannot be extended without renegotiating the estimate and my schedule.
- Any additional revisions not included in the original package are billed separately at my hourly rate of $85.
- Please note that I ask all clients to stay on time with their responses, feedback and client responsibilities such as completed questionnaires, logos, images, etc. Any delays from the client may result in project push backs and additional charges.
Learn how to DIY your graphics
Want to learn how to design some of your basics for social media and blogging purposes for example, I teach graphic design for non-designers. Learn more about my I Design my Branding Coaching Program >
Six Reasons to Work Together
Organized in order to keep deadlines and coordinate on projects.
Up-to-date with latest software and design trends including social media.
Thinks out of the box and creates artistic designs to reflect unique client's brand.
Varied background in film, design firms, advertising agencies and corporate design.
Specialized in necessary software skills and familiar with online resources.
Able to communicate with clients and other vendors from concept to printed projects.