Logo Design — Fast & Budget-Friendly
Options to fit your individual needs.
Payment is due prior to work beginning and is non-refundable. Schedule a FREE consultation to discuss what will be your best ROI.
Refresh your Logo
- This is perfect for the person who already has a logo but does not have it in a vector format (usually saved as a .eps or .ai).
- Sessions are conducted online.
- Two hours of collaboration. I design. You inspire. You review. I revise. You approve. I upload your files.
- Includes one version of your logo and icon saved in various formats ( .ai, eps, .jpg, .png, .pdf).
- If more time is needed my hourly rate is $85/hr.
- This package is for someone who needs a logo from scratch, is on a tight budget and wants it FAST.
- Sessions are conducted online.
- Three-day process
- Day One: I'll design two logo concepts and we'll go over them together.
- Day Two: Two rounds of revisions to perfection.
- Day Three: Save logos in various formats including your icon and your logo in reverse (.ai, .eps, .png, .jpg,. .pdf) and uploaded to Dropbox.
- Do you have your logo in a vector format? That would be a file with the extension .eps or .ai. If so, I can create a style guide for you.
- A Style Guide includes your primary logo, color palette, branded photography, fonts and icon.
- Turnaround time is one day.
- If you don't have your logo in the correct format, I advise you to get the Refresh Logo Package first.
- If you know at least what fonts were used in your logo, I can try to match your color palette and design a style guide. It's not ideal but it'll be better than nothing.
What You Need to Know
A Strong Brand Fosters Trust
Your business brand starts with a visual that represents who you are. Good, professional design fosters trust and credibility with your customers. Don't skimp on your logo.
This is where outsourcing is crucial. Not only do you need a nice, clean logo, you'll need it saved in various formats. In addition the most important part of building a brand is creating a style guide that will keep everything cohesive and memorable when marketing your business.
It’s my goal to make sure your new brand design feels personal and powerful in order to appeal to the right clients for your business. FAST + BUDGET-FRIENDLY!
Why you need a logo
The primary role of a logo is to identify. This is important as it trumps all other advice you’ll ever hear. Identification is what really matters. That’s it. A logo identifies the person, product, business or service.
Logo design is not art – but instead logo design needs to be treated as a strategic business tool that will allow a company to be identified in the competitive world we live in. It's the face of your business.
By simply looking at a logo, like it or not, we immediately make judgements, and perceive a business, product or service in a certain way. It's not a good idea to be cheap. A well-designed logo is integral to growing your brand. When you invest in a logo, you're investing in your business and trust me — people notice.
Why You Need a Style Guide
A style guide is integral to keeping your communications and branding consistent across all of your media channels, from emails to social media, blogs, newsletters, sales pages and other publications. Here's why:
- Establish rules for your brand
- Guarantee professionalism
- Save time and money
"Lisa, thank you so much for all your help with my logo. I have wanted to do this process for a while now but was always overwhelmed with choices and options. You walked me through it and coached me along the way. I can truly say that I now have not only a logo but a clearer picture of my ideal client and how I can more effectively reach them. Thank you!" — TraceyGracey.com
- Additional logos, not included in your package, like reverse logos, alternate logos, etc. are billed at an hourly rate of $85/hr.
- Inspiration boards are not included. You may purchase an inspiration board for an additional $150. Inspiration boards is an added step in creating a design that starts the process of creating a logo that is unique to you.