Who is this for?
The Down and Dirty Logo Package is an alternative to the full-service branding package and makes having a professionally-designed logo possible. Creative entrepreneurs, coaches and small businesses who are on a tight budget but want to spend their money wisely will benefit tremendously from having logos in correct formats and a simple brand style guide. To make this logo package low-cost means that you have less choices and must trust my ability to design a logo that reflects your business and brand.
Down and Dirty package includes:
- Project launch and prelimenary consult
- 20-page Brand Strategy Workbook
- Brand Discovery Questionnaire
- Brand Inspiration Board
- 2 original logo concepts
- 2 hours of revisions to finalize logo
- Font recommendations
- Color guide — RGB, WEB & Pantone suggestions
- Primary logo delivered in various file formats (low-rez & high-rez versions of jpg & png, and also including ai & eps)
- Simple brand style guide
NOTE: Original design files in vector format along with the various formats delivered via dropbox shared file. This logo package only includes your primary logo. Alternative logos like reversed logos (for dark backgrounds) or secondary logos are NOT included in this price. Alternative logos are considered an add-on to this package and would be billed separately.
What's the Process:
Pre-work / Brand Discovery
During this discovery phase, you will work through your branding strategy, discover your ideal client, assess what makes you different and start to visualize the kind of brand you want to build.
PHASE 1 / Design Consultation & Logo Concepts Presented
We will go over the Inspiration Board I designed and hone in on the direction you want to go with your logo. I will then design two concepts, we will go over them together and start the revision process.
PHASE 2 / Logo Revised and Finalized
This will be a collaborative session where we actually work together. You will see the design process in progress which will actually help you understand design principles and how a logo is created. We will revise the logo to perfection.
PHASE 3/ Style Guide Created
In this two-hour collaborative session we will finalize your primary logo, create a color palette, add your branded photography, choose fonts and add miscellaneous elements to your brand style guide.
PHASE 4/Logos Delivered
The final phase will be to upload all of logo in various file formats, inspiration board and style guide into a Dropbox folder you share with me.
- Full payment due upon estimate approval and before the project begins
THE FINE PRINT:
- Original design files in vector format along with the logo saved in various file formats delivered via Dropbox shared file.
- This logo package only includes your primary logo. Alternative logos like reversed logos (for dark backgrounds) or secondary logos are NOT included in this package. Alternative logos are considered an add-on to this package and would be billed separately.
- Upon completion of the pre-work, questions, comments, and concerns about your logo will only be addressed during your scheduled sessions.
- Logo project timeline length is a maximum of two weeks. Please schedule your sessions at one time to make sure you get your logo completed within the time frame.
Please note that I ask all clients schedule their sessions and collaborate with me during that time to stay on time with their responses, feedback and client responsibilities such as completed questionnaires, website content, images, etc. Any delays from the client may result in project push backs and additional charges