Creative Assistant Packages
Done-for-You Design, Branding & Marketing
Building a business is difficult, time-consuming, and expensive. In addition to your core product or service offering, you need to think about websites, graphics, social media, email marketing, customer support, and more... the list goes on and on.
Work with an Experienced Graphic & Web Designer
Working with a professional designer will help elevate your brand and give you more time to do what you do best. Practically everything you do online requires graphic design skills and unless you have the time to learn, outsourcing is the way to go. VIEW MY PORTFOLIO >
Work on your blog, newsletter, social media and email campaigns.
Creating a cohesive brand is only a part of the equation. The other part is the implementation of a consistent marketing strategy which includes designing graphics for your blog, social media and newsletter. If you need assistance with planning out your content calendar, LEARN MORE HERE>
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I find graphic and web design so hard – I’d much rather have someone else do it for me.
- I don’t have time to think ahead about my marketing and brand development, I’m too busy working on my projects.
- It’s really hard to find time to keep my social media, blog, and newsletter consistent.
- All the endless changes in technology have me more overwhelmed than I have time to be.
- I’d love to have the help, but just when I need it.
Who is this for?
These packages are ideally suited for creative entrepreneurs, coaches and small business owners who do not have the time or skills to:
- Design their own graphics for everything from social media posts to newsletters
- Update and add content to their Squarespace websites
- Organize, plan, and set-up their marketing strategies taking into consideration promotions, campaigns, seasons, advertising etc.
- Set up the technical side of your marketing (called marketing stacks) like Instagram schedulers, Mailchimp, DropBox, Asana (project management), Acuity Scheduling, Google Drive, etc.
Creative Assistant Packages
These packages can be used for a variety of projects you need on a monthly basis to help you brand and market your business.
How it works
- Choose the package that fits your budget
- Save money with a longer commitment
- When budgets are tight or you need direction on projects, these packages come in handy to spread out the work
- Payment is due in full prior to initiation of the project and/or on the first of each month
- Prioritize projects at the beginning of the month
- Client is responsible for responding in a timely manner to move the job along. Failure to do so will create a delay in the project moving forward.
- Client must schedule time slots each month and must be available during most of that time to answer questions, approve designs and move projects along
- When extra time is needed, I will discuss this with you prior to moving on
Four hours per month
Six hours per month
$350/month x 2
Eight hours per month
$450/month x 3
NOTE: This is not a coaching package where I teach you how to design. This is a done-for-you design + set-up package. If you liked to learn how to DIY your design, branding and marketing see my coaching packages for more details.
- print newsletter
- email newsletter
- social media graphics
- promotion social media graphics
- printed materials
- lead generation
- media kits
- pitch decks
- website graphics
- Squarespace design
- My Emma
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Spark (post, page, video)
- Google Apps
- Tailwind / Planoly
Don't see your favorite program here? I probably have experience using it or one like it. Please inquire.
Once you have paid for your month up-front, that payment becomes non-refundable. However, it is transferable meaning you can let someone else use your time. You may cancel the remaining month(s) with no penalty.