Branded Website Template + Training
Trusted by the world's best, Squarespace powers millions of websites across hundreds of industries for people just like you. I design in Squarespace for its flexibility and easy of use. It gives my clients the flexibility to edit and continue to make changes without having to hire me every single time they need a change.
It's been a game-changer for me personally and it will transform your ability to edit your own site as well as saving you a considerable amount of money and time — time you can use doing what you're really good at.
Before you make an investment in the design or re-design of your website let's talk this through to make sure it's a right fit for you.
Who is this for?
This package is best for those who don't have a large budget but still like to feel confident that their website is professional, cohesive and is set up correctly. You will end up with a semi-customized template you can learn how to add your own content. This is for the small business owner, coach or creative entrepreneur who DIYs their branding visuals, who is a little tech savvy, open to learning technology and wants more control over the website.
- Pre-work: brand discovery questionnaire / website outline template to help you get organized and focused
- I design. You learn. It's a full-day of training and design. (online)
- A tailor-made Squarespace template including your home, about and services pages and one other page of your choice. (four pages total) Blog design is not recommended at this time. It's too much for you to learn at this point
- Branding your website with your elements from your Style Guide. Don't have a Style Guide. Learn more here >
- Unlimited revisions during the day, to ensure our finished product perfectly matches your vision for your business
- Fixed-width site design for consistent viewing across all devices: desktop, mobile and tablet
- Google friendly mobile site design component included
- We will co-create together ALL day
- 20% off your first Squarespace yearly plan. Does not apply to existing plans.
HERE'S MY BEST ADVICE. I would advise that you periodically set up a one-on-one session to review your design. You cannot become a pro in one day. I see this time and time again that your website can quickly start to look like an amateur designed it. It takes practice and more importantly it takes a good trainer to help you continue to learn.
What's the Process?
PHASE 1 / PRE-WORK
- Branding 101 Workshop It's highly recommended that you take this workshop to understand the basics and importance of branding.
- Branding Workbook + Questionnaire: You will receive a branding workbook regardless of whether or not you purchase the Branding Workshop. Answering those questions will help me design a template that reflects your brand.
- One-hour initial consultation: I’ll learn a lot about you, your work, and what matters to you. In addition, we'll focus heavily on your ideal client and what their problems are so that we can create a template that sells a solution whether that be a product, service or information.
- Outline: You'll receive a pre-work guide to get you started on the content for your website. You will then provide an outline of your website content for me to follow.
PHASE 2 / DESIGN
We'll schedule a full day of designing and training. I'll develop a branded and customized template. I will begin with incorporating your style guide into Squarespace's style editor. If you don't have a style guide then we've hit a snag. The worst thing you can do is invest in a website and skip over the most important step of creating a brand, your logo and style guide. Learn more about my logos HERE. Next I will use your outline as my guide to start designing your website template.
PHASE 3 / C0-CREATION & TRAINING
What makes this website template design special is the co-creation and one-to-one training that you'll receive during the allotted time to show you how to design and edit your website. We will work together for two+ plus hours at the end of the day. Learning how to navigate through Squarespace will give you control to continually making sure your website is current, up-to-date and has valuable content that's relevant to your client.
NOTE: You will not become a pro overnight. That's where Squarespace's awesome customer support comes into play. When you get stuck, you can reach out to Squarespace and you can chat with them on the spot during the week or you can send them an email over the weekend to resolve your issues. Technology is a beast and when it doesn't work, it can cause anxiety. Unfortunately this kind of stress is an inevitable part of DIYing your brand and marketing.
COMING SOON: My monthly membership site will be launched this fall. This membership site will help you with accountability and troubleshooting. Getting stuck and doing nothing is not an option. To run a profitable business that eventually you can scale takes time and energy. Having the support you need is invaluable.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is due to save your spot in the cue.
- Remainder of the balance is due prior to work beginning
THE FINE PRINT:
- All pricing and project details listed are subject to change.
- Customization mainly comes from a combination of incorporating your style guide elements, photography and graphics.
- Four pages are designed but you will learn how to add more pages during our time together.
- Need more help? My hourly rate is $85 per hour.
- Additional template page design only (no revisions) are estimated at $150/per page.
- Please note the more prepared you are with your pre-work, the more value you will get.